Update! SRJC CAMPUSES AND SITES ARE CLOSED TO IN-PERSON CLASSES AND SERVICES THROUGH DECEMBER 2020 OR UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE AS THINGS CHANGE. (See announcement below.)
May 14 – Priority 3 Registration for Summer 2020 only
May 15 – Deadline to Submit High School Dual Enrollment Program Request Forms for Summer 2020
May 22 – Fall 2020 Schedule of Classes posted online
May 18 – Priority 4 Registration for Summer 2020 only
May 19 - Sports Medicine Virtual Information Meeting
May 20 – Priority 6 Registration for Summer 2020 only
June 18 – Priority 3 Registration for Fall 2020 only
June 23 – Priority 4 Registration for Fall 2020 only
June 25 – Priority 6 Registration for Fall 2020 only
Offering Online Classes and Remote Services through 2020
The SRJC has made the decision to offer online classes and remote services during the summer 2020 session and fall 2020 semester…through December 2020. We plan to move forward in the following manner:
- SRJC will continue to operate the instructional program and student services remotely through the end of the fall semester.
- There may be some courses that require in-person instruction, such as those that require hands-on labs and those offered at the Public Safety Training Center. Where possible, we will work alongside faculty and staff in these areas to offer in-person instruction utilizing SRJC’s social distancing protocols.
- While we anticipate remaining in a remote format for a while, we will be constantly assessing the latest protocols from the state and the county to determine when the non-instructional operations of the district could resume in a limited or modified face-to-face format.
- We will not hold any mass gatherings on campus during this time, in accordance with Governor Newsom’s guidance. This unfortunately means that we will be unable to hold Summer Repertory Theatre in 2020, and that other programs on campus are being canceled for summer.
Financial Aid Workshops Available
Financial Aid has scheduled weekly workshops to help students apply for financial aid, and to help them finish things up once they submit their applications. It’s not too late to apply!
It’s Not Too Late to Apply for Financial Aid for Fall ’20 & Spring ‘21
May 5-May 26
It’s Not Too Late to Apply…
I Applied, Now What?
May 8-May 22
Graduating Seniors, get welcomed & connected. Get SRJCReady.
Sign up now. Space is limited:
- Develop student success strategies based on your fall course selection.
- Get on track with Doyle Scholarship or financial aid follow up steps.
- Get connected to campus resources and technologies.
- Learn about the SRJCReady partnership, and events!
When signing up, please choose a date that follows your fall priority registration.