Any student who has the interest or ability to work in a home study or independent study environment is welcome to apply to Orchard View School. We serve students in Sonoma County and the adjoining counties of Lake, Marin, Mendocino, Napa, and Solano. No inter-district transfer is needed.
Open Enrollment for 2019-2020 begins November 13th and ends March 8th.
During Open Enrollment:
- Download and submit an application (also available in the OVS office.)
- The school will contact you to arrange a meeting and a tour.
- Families will be notified of their enrollment status by March 29th.
- If the school receives more application than spaces are available a lottery will be held.
- Current Orchard View students do not need to reapplyIf a space becomes available after the open-application period it will be filled from the waitlist determined by the lottery. If there is no waitlist, the space will be filled from applications received after the open-application period. If more than one application exists, there will be a second lottery.